Sunday, October 16, 2011

Another week ended

This afternoon was so funny to me. I went to gym at 12pm. Then I back to room on 3pm. Today I need to wash wash again. After I into the room, I take bath 1st. then I start wash wash. While washing, I online order McD for dinner. Usually if after I send my order, they will call me to re-confirm my order. But this time they didn’t. So after half hour, I though they must be something wrong in their computer. So, I order online again one more time. But once I click to confirm, I heard someone know my door. Prajao George, don’t tell me my order had come…. Yes, it is. Now the thing I was thinking is that is that they will send another set of my order again. But anyway is ok, I just take same food for dinner only. But thanks George, they are smart. They didn’t send my 2nd order.
For my dinner, I feel not so hungry. So I decided just to eat normal ramen in Korean restaurant. When the time I going to Korean restaurant, I meet Summer. He already ate. But I invite him whether want go together. He said ok as he can go for some coffee. So, we went to Korean restaurant. Just as I think, I order ramen for my dinner. But I also order beer... Just want to drunk myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment