Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lost my anger

Today don’t know why, I lost my anger. Actually I was going to gym this afternoon. Then after I start jogging for 20min, an Indian walks into the gym. Then he asks the person in charge to put his own music, some kind of Indian song. Those songs really suck. So I put on my head set & listen my own music thru my iphone. But that Indian requests the music to turn loud. So loud until I turn my own music to the loudest, but still can hear those Indian songs. I really can’t stand it, so I walk to the counter & ask the person handling the gym to turn low the music. But after I return to jogging, I feel the Indian song still so loud. I really feel anger on this. So I just leave the gym with anger & I went to the front desk & complain to them… and return to my room.
I feel my anger is not like before anymore. If this happen 2 years ago, I am sure mine complain & anger will be stronger than this... Without realize, I changed a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment