Saturday, October 22, 2011

Scorch smell in restaurant

During this morning breakfast, I met uncle. After some time, he suddenly is missing from his seat. At 1st I was thinking he go outside for smoke. But later when he was back, I am asking where he go. He told me that actually he want to heat some bread. But he doesn’t know how to adjust the microwave. So he burns the bread & makes the restaurant have scorch smell.
Uncle is braver than me. He dares to tell it out. Actually, few days ago I also made bread burn when want to heat it with microwave. The microwave is the traditional type. This microwave is only with 2 turners. One is for time & one is for type of heats. I really don’t know what heat should I choose & how long time should I choose. So, I just choose the most heat & put for 2minutes. At last, it burn. Hahaha… When I know this, I just faster bring the breads to my table & wrap it with tissue paper. All the waiter & waitress in the hotel was try to find out where this burning smell come from. They even look at the oven machine to see is it some bread stuck inside it. That why make out the scorch smell. Then I faster leave & bring those burn breads back to room. Then I was thinking, maybe some birds outside can accept to eat these 2 breads. So I just put it on my room balcony. Hee…hee… But after half day, the breads still untouched. But I still keep it out there. When the next day I see it, it is gone. I think those birds do ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment