Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What is love? What is marriage?

There was a student in her university life & thinking about what is love… So one day, she goes to ask to her lecturer… “Professor, what is love?” The professor think for a moment as tell to the student, “In front of this office have a strawberry farm. You go there get me a largest strawberry. But with one condition, every field you passed you cannot return again…” Then the student just goes to the strawberry farm to get the largest strawberry.
Two hours later, the student returns with a strawberry. “Professor, here the strawberry you ask me to get…” said the student. Then the professor takes a look on the strawberry & asks that student. “Suppose there will be have a lot of strawberry bigger than this. But why you get this medium size strawberry for me?”
Then the student answer, “actually I really saw many strawberry which bigger than this. But every time I saw it, I was thinking maybe I can get a bigger strawberry later. Without realize, I already near the end of the farm. So, I just get this medium size strawberry back.”
Then the professor just smile to this student & say, “THIS IS LOVE”
One week later, the same student comes to look for the professor again and ask, “Professor, what is marriage?” Now the professor not thinks much & tells to the student, “Same like last week. You go to the strawberry field & get me a largest strawberry. And also, every field you passed you cannot return again.” So, this student again goes to the farm & gets the largest strawberry for the professor.
Half hour later, the student returns with a strawberry & this time the strawberry she brings back is bigger than the strawberry she chooses on last week. The professor again take a look on this strawberry & say, “even this strawberry is bigger than the strawberry you bring back last week, but it still is a medium size strawberry. Suppose in the farm will have strawberry that bigger than this. Then why this time you didn’t bring back strawberry that bigger than this?” The student then answer again, “I feel this strawberry is bigger than the one I bring back last week & I am worry that I can’t find any strawberry that bigger than this after I missed this.”
The professor smile again & say to this student, “THIS IS MARRIAGE”

 In life, we sometime choose someone too early & we meet someone too late… is this joke from Him or just a mistake of affinity system…

No comments:

Post a Comment