Friday, October 14, 2011

J.Co Donut

Today is not so busy. But waste a lot of time inside the car. I today was travel with auntie A. I give her a nickname as autumn. I gave her this nickname because her character is like autumn season. Not so hot, not so cold...
As usual we leave hotel at 8:30am. Today we reach work place at 11am & leave at 3pm. But because this morning I feel my neck get sprain, I request driver to drop me at MOI to buy some plaster. Autumn went with me. But we shop separately because I thinking to go around & look for some book.
When reach there, I feel so hungry & directly have dinner. I have dinner at a restaurant name Polaris. I order fried rice with the tarik. After dinner, I was so surprise that in the mall had a shop selling thai Buddha. So I went into this shop & look around. But I can’t found anything special in this shop.
Before I leave MOI, I bought J.Co donut for bring back hotel...

No comments:

Post a Comment